Privacy Florensis Flower Seeds UK Ltd
For customers from Florensis Flower Seeds UK Ltd click here.
Privacy Statement Florensis
Florensis believes it is of great importance that your personal data is handled with care. Florensis complies with the rules from the European privacy legislation (GDPR). This means for example that we:
- clearly state the purposes of processing personal data;
- limit the collection of personal data;
- ask for your explicit permission to process your personal data (in cases where your permission is required);
- not transfer your personal data to third parties, unless this is necessary to provide the requested service or when we are legally obliged to do so;
- when we share your data, we make agreements with third parties to ensure that the shared data is not used for other purposes;
- take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data;
- respect your rights with regard to your request for access to and rectification or erasure of personal data.
Why does Florensis process your personal data?
- the delivery of our end product (cuttings, seeds, young plants etc);
- in order to be able to send you personalized e-mails and content. We want to send you e-mails which contain offers or new products. We send you these mails when you are an existing Florensis customer and did not unsubscribe for these type of mailings. When you are not an existing customer we will only send you this information after you have signed up. Every e-mail contains a link to unsubscribe;
- in order to improve our online services.
2) Job Applicant:
- in order to recruit new employees.
- in order to process purchase orders.
Types of personal data
Depending on the target group and purpose we process the following personal data:
3) e-mail address
4) IBAN number
5) chamber of commerce number
6) phone number
7) user name/password
8) data which is entered by yourself in a free field (e.g. on contact forms)
9) personal preferences (product related)
10) curriculum vitae
Sharing information with third parties
We do not share your personal data with other companies or institutions, except when this is necessary for our service or if we are legally obliged to do so. For example, it is possible that the local authorities will request information from us in the context of fraud investigations. In this case, we may be legally obliged to share this information.
Another example of sharing your personal information is sharing address information with transport companies in order to deliver your product(s).
We combine your personal data from different sources, in order to offer you an optimal visitor experience. We also combine this information with the information you have left on our website.
By combining your data, we can display personalized offers and content on the various websites that match your interests and purchase history. In this way we can make better and more targeted offers.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are sent with the pages of this website and/or Flash applications and stored by your browser on the hard disk of your computer. The stored information can be returned to our servers on a next visit.
Different type of cookies
We distinguish between functional and non-functional cookies. Functional cookies are necessary for the website to work properly. For example, they ensure that you can stay logged in on the website if you wish. In addition to functional cookies, Florensis also uses non-functional cookies. These are cookies that are not necessary for the proper functioning of the website. Only when you agree with the cookies we place/use non‑functional cookies. The different cookies have different purposes, but enable us to improve our services.
If 'Not agreed'
|Functional cookies (languages, shopLanguages, cookies CONSENT (gstatic.com), NID (gstatic.com))
|Cookies to measure the number of visits to the website (_ga, _gid, _gat, _utma, _utmz, _dc, _gtm)
|Cookies for social integration (Not applicable)
|Cookies to test improvements on our website (_hjIncludeInSample (hotjar)
|Cookies to do research on our website (__ss (SharpSpring), __ss_tk (SharpSpring), __ss_referrer (SharpSpring), koitk (SharpSpring))
|Cookies to show Florensis adds on other websites (Not applicable)
Security and storage
We are committed to use reasonable technical and organisationalmeasuresto protect your personal data. The only people who have access to this data are those who need it for their daily activities. Our technical and organisational safety measures are checked on a regular basis
- We do not store personal data longer than necessary
- for the purposes for which the personal data are collected;
- in order to comply with the law;
- for archiving.
Personal data of job applicants are deleted four weeks after the recruitment procedure has ended or the receipt of an open job application unless the person in question is hired by Florensis or gives approval for storing his/ her personal data for a longer period (max. 6 months).
Changes to Privacy statement or Cookie statement
We reserve the right to change or amend this Privacy and Cookie Statementfrom time to time and will post any revisions on our website. We will indicate at the top of the Privacy and Cookie Statement when it was most recently updated. We encourage you to consult the statement regularly to review the latest version.
Acces, updates and your rights
If you have questions or want to know what personal data we have processed about you, you can always contact us via: firstname.lastname@example.org
We recognize that you have the following rights in relation to your information:
- the right to obtain information whether or not personal data concerning you is being processed, and where that is the case, access to the personal data;
- the right to rectification and erasure (‘the right to be forgotten’);
- the right to object to processing personal data or to ask for restriction of the processing;
- the right to revoke your consent (if the processing is based on consent);
- the right to data portability;
- depending on the country where you live in the right to file a complaint with the responsible Data Protection Authority.
In Holland this is the “Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens” located in The Hague (www.autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl).
Florensis will handle a request in accordance with the law. However, these rights are not absolute; they do not apply under all circumstances and the applicable regulation provides various exceptions. You will be notified in due course whether or not (and why) we will be able to meet your request.
If you feel that we do not process your personal data correctly,we ask you to contact us via email@example.com. You also have the right under the privacy legislation to file a complaint with the privacy regulator: the Dutch Data Protection Authority (in Dutch: Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens).